12 October 2010

Lullaby

by Stephanie F. Earls

for my kids, but really for us all:


In the Name of Love: A Lullaby Prayer 
In the name of Love
and all that's good,
let  the light in my heart
be all it could. 
May it shine so bright
for all to see,
from truth, the best
inside of me. 

Send my love
into the world
to all who need it,
boys and girls. 
 
Let us feel
a joy so pure,
to ease our minds,
to heal and cure; 
Bringing peace
to those in need,
bringing food
for hungry to feed. 
Building trust
in every  way
for all of us
to feel safe. 

Take my love
from inside out
and free the world
from any doubt; 
Because this love
is from the One
who created us,
from which we come. 
And all the joy
of love is Ours,
when we share
Our pure heart's power. 

And now before
I sleep tonight
thank you Love,
for my heart's light. 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Steph--your children are so blessed to have such a great mom -- as you are to have them!

    ReplyDelete